Welcome!

We hope you enjoy roaming with us on our latest adventures... Living for now on the east side of London, we feel that there are some memories worth noting. This seemed as good a way as any to try to make sure we record as many as possible.

Love to have your comments and contributions too of course.

Lis & Dwayne

Thursday 25 June 2009

coffee, films and stuff

I mentioned nude espresso in my last post - this photo is snapped from their website. Dwayne and I were there on Wednesday morning - me because I had worked some late nights and was enjoying some time in lieu drinking coffee and reading the paper (luxury!); Dwayne because he was interviewing film producers! Yes, he's been helping A4ID get organised to have a short film made and wonderfully some good film producers have come forward offering to make it free. More on that as it gets underway.... BUT back to coffee... when we first arrived in London and Dwayne didn't have a job, he researched and then plotted the pitifully-few good coffee places onto GoogleEarth (with sampling wherever possible of course!). He has passed it on to so many people I think he should start selling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment